Home

Sunday, January 24, 2010

robin hood: prince of thieves (1991)

arguably the best robin hood movie ever made. it's a close call between this one and the disney version starring animated foxes. as luck would have it, i should be receiving that version through netflix sometime next week so i'll be able to make the definitive call. who knows, maybe gladiator 2: robinus hoodus (aka. the new ridley scott/russell crowe collaboration) will blow them both away. still, i can't imagine anything that could possibly match the greatness that is kevin costner paired with bryan adams' (everything i do) i do it for you. so i'm going to go a little off format with this post and let the video for the aforementioned song do all the talking for me. enjoy, but please, when the feeling comes, don't fight back the tears. just let them come. let them come.



(I guess this might not work thanks to embedding being disabled but just click the link that shows up. same difference)

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for...
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more...
I would fight for you. I'd lie for you.
Walk the wire for you. yeah I'd die for you...

Ya know it's true...
Everything I do...
oooh, I do it for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment